Monday, July 28, 2008

This is the last week to register for the TC........and look new and improved for the holiday season

It just occurred to me. The holiday season is just around the corner after the TC ends. Thanksgiving, Christmas parties, and the season of getting together with friends and family and share WARM thoughts. For those on the other side of things , it kicks off the beginning of the warmer weather and the upcoming summer season. What a PERFECT time be having and participating in the Transformation challenge. To walk into those celebratory occasions with a strong mindset focused on support nutrition, enjoying yourself, and looking healthy and fit all in one.

For me, I will be done the TC just before Thanksgiving and before my birthday and I think it's a perfect way to ring in a new year of my life. With the ground work for many healthy ones to come as best as I can live it. I will be looking my best, with increased wisdom and knowledge not just from my experiences, but from the choices I have made and the ones I will be making during the TC. WOW, and it will also mark the date (just over a year in September) when I first found and contacted Holly and received my first download and the start to what is now my FYM lifestyle.

These are exciting times ahead and with a plan of action and the fun and support that will be shared along the way, I plan on loving every minute of this TC experience. Let's do this!

No comments: