Thursday, July 10, 2008

I AM joining the Summer Transformation Challenge

And am I glad that I gave myself the time. For me, mental focus and preparation is as important to accomplishing what I want as nutrition is to exercising and getting the physical results of slimming and toning.
I have been preparing my mind towards success in all areas, making sure to maintain the links between all of them so that as I am successful in one it encourages continued success in the other.
Things to set into place: Make a list of breakfast, snack, lunch, and dinner options so I have an idea of what I can pick from to eat. More detailed meal plans so I can try new things in relation to my nutrition. Food journal so I can be prepared for traveling to the in-laws and keep notes of what I have eaten and how it has affected me as well as how I felt when eating certain foods. Post my goals and goal images on my inspiration board. OH, and take my before picture.

So here we go......

Tags: challenge, preparation, transformation

No comments: