Friday, July 4, 2008

Here's to the sleepless nights

* Posted by Elisa on July 4, 2008 at 12:30pm

HOT! It was so nasty, sticky, hot last night and when you are used to the moderate coolness of the evening, it can throw you off. I was wiped last night. It's been a week of very little sleep and until last night I have had about 10 hours for the whole week. I had so many loose ends to tie up after dinner, but my body was in full rebellion and walked towards the stairs muttering something like "good night" to the hubby and then I was OUT (at around 6:30pm). The boys climbed into bed with me about an hour later and then hubby came and put them in their own bed. When my hubby came to bed hours later, the boys were back in bed with me LOL. It was funny haahaha, but considering our sleep has become more erratic and longer and even my hubby passing out when he walks in the door after work, we know it's more than the heat messing us up.

As I posted on Betsey's post early this morning about getting rest and sleep, I know I am not alone in my struggle. So I went in search of the resource I had found info on and came across this article I wanted to share. I'll provide the link as it is long (good for a restful read =D) Sleep - The Silent Healer. This was a link in another article on increasing energy How to increase your energy level.

Enjoy!

No comments: