Sunday, July 13, 2008

Day one for me tomorrow.......and I am nervous LOL

Hello ladies.
I start my first workout for the transformation challenge AND of the FYM 16 week lifestyle system tomorrow (and I know many thought I had the system, but I used the free workouts on youtube at first and made the most of it hehe). I am excited to be part of this experience, but now there is that extra edge of accountability that has settled on my shoulders and it's quite......hmmmm.........daunting hehehe. I have also enlisted a friend to join me (she is getting married in just over a month ....crunch time) so I can help her with the workouts and nutrition and at the same time remain consistent. I am very glad that I have a face to face friend to share this with as well as the other FYMs. I am also glad to finally have this valuable resource in my possession as I have been blessed to share in the wealth of info that Holly has provided me since September of last year and I have made such changes in ALL areas of my life with the help of what I have learned (and some day will thank you personally).
Tomorrow is a BIG day for me as I have set in my mind some personal goals that I wish to achieve and I am hopeful they will come to fruition. After our big goal of moving into a DETACHED home of our own, traveling will be the next option. But for now, getting into that 2 piece swimsuit without the "extras" will be my first goal hehe (less than 3 weeks Rachel). And I DID find a suit I liked along with a price I can live with hehe. It's dark blue with with trim (so now it's your turn Wendy heheh). And although their sizing chart suggests a medium for me, it was the small I tried on and liked. Which means to me that I was meant to be a size small =D. So although I didn't put a size along with my measurements on the registration page (as I am more about fit than size......especially with my muscular build......and every store is different), a size small is what I fit, and at the end of the transformation I will fit it well.
So I will enjoy my rest day today and get ready to go for Monday (making my end date just before Thanksgiving dinner in October WHOOPEE!). Summer transformation challenge here I come!

Tags: encouragement, support, transformation

1 comment:

Eye on the prize said...

Comment by Holly Rigsby on July 13, 2008 at 9:06am
Oh you know I have COMPLETE faith in you Elisa!
(how is that for added accountability ; )
I feel like I have gotten to know you so well over the past couple months - with each and every post you make displaying the internal strength and knowledge it takes to accomplish your goals and be successful beyond your expectations.

YOU Have what it takes Elisa!

I adore you for this and I cannot WAIT to share this experience with you!