Sunday, July 13, 2008

SO I found a swim suit at my local grocery store heheh (it really does pay to shop the perimeter). I tried it on Friday and came home and told my hubby. We went today to pick it up today and the size small bottom was nowhere to be found. My hubby helped me look, but no luck. All that was there that was close enough was the medium and the x-small. SO I grabbed both and went to the fitting room. I put of the medium bottom first and it was loose, gaping at the back and everything. I was actually getting sad as I really wanted this suit. Then I tried on the x-small bottom. Hmmmmm, snug, but not pinching and a little bit of the muffin action, but not uncomfortable. So I called in my hubby to look and he said it looked good (I love that he tends to be quite honest =D). Guess what? We bought the x-small! When we got home, I grabbed the bottoms, ran upstairs and washed them and then tried them on properly. THEY FIT!! HAHAHA...but now to get a little of the jiggle out of the way. But I am pleased with how it looks. =D

Tags: fit, shopping, suit, swim

No comments: