Tuesday, July 8, 2008

But Why?

* Posted by Elisa on July 8, 2008 at 7:00pm

I love this question!
And of course, being a mom, I get the privilege of being asked this often, and I LOVE it!

Why do I want to exercise and get fit and be a fit yummy mummy?
- Because when I was 17 and I saw the belly of a co-worker I said I wouldn't have that and I want to keep my word.
- Because my children are beautiful and I want to represent our family well ;D.
- Because looking like a frazzled mom brings pity and I don't want/need to be pitied.
- LOL it's harder to discipline your children in public if you don't look good heheh.
- People are always watching me, so I better have something positive for them to notice.
- I like having my clothing fit well and hang right.
- Because I like being fit and knowing that I am strong.
- I like it when my children say and KNOW I am strong.
- I enjoy laying in bed and looking at my body and seeing that it is fit and sexy to me.
- When I am sexy with my 6 pack or fit tummy, i want my husband to be inspired to make positive changes in his life and have a healthier body image of himself.
- I want to live a long, healthy life.
- Because I was tired of being delicate and ill and the first one getting seriously sick from a cold.
- Because I don't want to put myself on the other side of death if I ever get pregnant again.
- Because with all the health issues I experience, I want resolution to come quickly and being as healthy as I can be really helps to pin point what is going wrong with me.
- Because I already get noticed for being a happy, positive person. I should look good too!
- I want to be an example of ACTION! Putting to work your wants, wishes and desires to accomplish what you set your mind to.
- Because being fit requires commitment and discipline and I want to be a living example of it.
- Because I love myself, and more so, I love God and I know he wants the best for me.
- I want to be an advocate for whole body fitness (mind, body, emotions, soul) as shared through FYM.

LOL, I keep adding to this......I guess that's a good thing.

No comments: