Monday, April 28, 2008

UGH! My youngest has been on a rampage of following behind me and undoing everything I have just finished doing. Organizing the closet and the collection of diapers, wipes and pullups and he emptied the bag of pull ups. Swept the floor and he empties the dust pan all over the floor.....and the list goes on. I am so spent today and it's not even NOON yet. Ever have one of those days? It funny, whenever they get back from the grandparents, there is a change in their attitudes hehehehehe (crazy laughter).....I love my parents, but MAN, what do they feed my kids?? My hubby and I had a GREAT time while they were away, so that was the highlight. Anyways, I just wanted to share at the pinnacle of frustration and I will need to remember to eat today as that kind of "undoing" does not inspire me to eat. Well, off to prepare my space for inspection.....and maybe afterwards, I talk the kids out to run off some that great energy.

Have a great and successful day ladies!

Tags: frustrated, kids, toddlers

No comments: