Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Oh yeah! I have a month until Mother's day! That's when I set my goal for. To be about the same size/weight that I was at 4 years ago. I got 10 pounds to go! Here is the picture I took on Mother's day back in 2004.


HAHAHA......I remember that day. We ran for the bus to head to church and my shoe broke and I wiped out hard while I was crossing 4 lanes of traffic. I had to run back to the house, change my shoes and get back to the bus stop before it left. Yeah, I missed the bus. LOL (catching the bus really helped to keep me fit hahahah). So I got a ride from someone else, but it is funny to remember that day when I looked so happy in that picture. Anyways, gonna pack up the kids and head out for some errands and intervals.......nothing like sprinting for the bus =D.

No comments: