Wednesday, April 9, 2008

No more haunting Jellybeans =D

Rattle, rattle......creeeeeek. rattle, rattle, munch, munch..........I had a handful of Jellybeans and then I threw the jar in the the freezer. Then I had some red peppers, celery and carrots and a couple of almonds. I think I really want to get the message across that I don't want junk in the house, as I may eat it. Well, after a good dinner, my hubby decided he wanted some Jellybeans (figures, NOW he wants some) and he pulled open the pantry to find they were not there. Well, this time I didn't throw out the junk, I just moved it to a different locale. So I told him they were in the freezer.....moments like these make me laugh........what do I say, i was having a weak day and I wanted to minimize the temptation.......anyways, he let the jarful roll into the garbage and reached for something else. As relieving as it is, I can't help but think about what's around the corner.

No comments: