Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hibernation did this body good!

I ran into my neighbour today and she was trying to get around me, so I blocked her in with the stroller and she was shocked. She said she did not recognize me and then I realized that the last time I saw her was just before Christmas and I have lost over 20 lbs since then. Hahahaha, it's funny to shed the winter coat and BAM! noone recognizes your body. I just love that.

Now for an interesting fact that I came across. I was watching TV (sorry if this sounds scattered, but this is right before bed) and this guy said he was shorter after losing so much weight. So, of course I stood up against the wall, made a mark like how I do with the boys and sure enough.......I am shorter. HAHAHA, well at least I reached my goal height before I "shrunk". Some things are too good to last and then others are meant to last a lifetime. I would rather be healthy than tall! Well, off to put my boys to bed. ;)

No comments: