Saturday, April 12, 2008

My skin is getting all loose again.....YEAH!!

As frustrating as it was in the beginning (I felt like a jellyfish, if that even describes it), I enjoy the subtle change of loose skin now, because it means my body is getting smaller. I didn't notice a weight change in the last week (maybe due to the exposure to allergens, toxins and molds and being sick), but it is good to end the week with a change like loose skin which means my measurements may be smaller. I did notice that my pectorals were looking sharp which gives a nicer look to my cleavage (since I lost most of my bosom) and my wrists are smaller.

When I first had a lot of loose skin, I had an issue with the skin in the flap rubbing away. I knew that I had to find a way that would help my body to get rid of the loose skin. SO I turned to the internet and found an article on body brushing. It mentioned that brushing your skin starting with your limbs and brushing towards your heart helped to promote blood flow to the skin and resulted in firmer skin. So I gave it a try. At first it hurt (think I was using the wrong brush =D), but then it became quite refreshing and I did notice a difference in my skin. I used to have really nice, smooth and soft skin, but after having my boys.....my skin is tougher and gets really dry. But now it's getting softer and it's a good thing with the warmer weather rolling in. So now to find my body brush. =)

No comments: