Friday, May 2, 2008

....now to fit into those new jeans

Yesterday the rain and snow stopped falling and I was SO curious to check out all the trailers for a filming location that set up right across the road and go out for a shopping day. So I decided since the fitness equipment store was right across the road as well, I would go look at what they had for medicine balls and such and then pass by on the way back. We strolled across to the fitness store and it was fun to walk in and be addressed as someone that knows what they are looking for. The last time I went in I was with my hubby and even though I was the one making the purchases, the salesman kept referring to my hubby for questions. My hubby told him "I don't know, she's the one who knows what we need!" Anyways, I tried out the medicine balls and I must have short fingers (possible), but I couldn't hold onto the thing. It was slipping all over the place. hahahah. If I do get a medicine ball, it will need to have handles or a different surface material.....
So then we walked passed the trailers at the filming location. Oooooooo, what fun! To see the labels for hair and makeup on the doors, the busy-minded people and when I finally got to ask what they were filming they were trying to be secretive (but I know what they are filming.......=D).
But today was a shopping day and so we proceeded to cross the road, and go up the hill and over to the grocery store for a snack. Then I had to decide, do I want to do just jean shopping or shoe shopping too? Hahaha, I went for both! So I was off to look for those sexy, RED shoes. I checked one shoe outlet store and there was one pair that I like, but were too small. I then passed a store that I got a coupon for in email and took a look through the sale items. I found a black trench (finally) and then I moved on to see if I could find a smaller pair of the same jeans that I had on. I went into the store and woohooo! WOOHOO! 50% off SALE! I had bought the jeans (size 32 and too tight to wear intially) at the end of last summer for $30, but now to replace those jeans would only cost me $15 WOOHOO! I was so excited. I was ready to buy 2 pair. Now to find my size. Well I looked through and there were only a few remaining of the style that I wanted. So I shuffled through and WOOT a 29! As the sales lady further informed me off the sale, I was convinced to get the items I was looking at for months. Me and the boys had also gotten to know the sales lady in those months that I had been checking for sales. I really wanted another sweater, a tank top and another pair of lounge pants. So I shuffled through the sweaters, only XS (extra small) so I grabbed one. I went into the change room and tried on the jeans. OH YEAH! New goal jeans......I got them done up, but they were as tight as when I bought the size 32s. I tried on the sweater and HURRAY, it fit! So we paid up, said ourr fairwells to the sales lady (she was quitting and going to go travel Europe.....NICE!), exchanged email, and then check out one more store for red shoes. I saw a pair that I like (only one pair left hahaha) and they were too big.

SO the hunt for the red shoes continue, but I got my goal jeans and I am gonna work my butt off (literally) to get into them hehehe.

Tags: butt, goal, happy, jeans, red, shoes, shopping, size

No comments: