Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Well, I guess it is time to move

As I have previously posted, I have been experiencing illness from what I perceived to be mold related issues. I have experienced it before , having moved into this condo as it was experiencing similar issues and am familiar with the signs that my body tells me. Well, the condo management called me back saying the report came up negative and we have to pay upwards of $1200 for the investigation. I am still experiencing illness and other symptoms and I can smell what is apparently nothing according to testing. I am beyond frustrated as I do have documentation and obvious visuals that state otherwise.

So it is time for us to move. My health is otherwise compromised by this environment, and I have no recourse. If anyone has any tips or suggestions, please let me know.

Tags: health, hope, prayer, sick, toxins

3 comments:

Eye on the prize said...

Comment by Elisa on May 28, 2008 at 5:16pm
Hey Ladies.......Hahaha, I am sunny in disposition, but to some i am more like a sunburn atm LOL.

April, we don't have a problem with moving. My hubby and I have moved 4 times before this place and we have been together 8 years LOL. So moving is always to the next level for us.

Sheri, Actually because my neighbour is renting we can get an investigation done for FREE! Which is what I was planning on, however since they said they would do an inspection as they had done before for us (with no charge) I expected the same.
Melissa, You are right on. I spoke with many people since I made the post and they have laughed at the matter. It seems it would not be in their best interest to charge me for the investigation. After I speak with a few more people, I will be able to better word my rebuttal. IF I have to pay for the report, I am in legal ownership of the report and it would be for my own personal use and they would not be able to reference it in the future.

Melissa, I fully agree that God is a lover of justice and he knows I will fight for the benefit of others. Although I am sensitive to the toxins, it is my neighbour who is more directly affected. I will not leave until this is resolved and I know when it has been, that it will be time for us to move on. Change may not come easy, but it will be for the good of all involved.

Eye on the prize said...

Comment by Elisa on May 29, 2008 at 2:00pm
Just got off the phone with a condominium lawyer and he says I don't have to pay it........WOOPee. Still gotta push forward to get the repairs done. Off to think about how to word my rebutal. Wish me focus and articulation!

Eye on the prize said...

Comment by Elisa on June 3, 2008 at 10:12am
Ever get that feeling that something "interesting" is about to happen? That is what I am feeling atm. Like how you get into that "nesting" period before the arrival of a new child or how some get that motivation to clean house before family come over..........That is what I have found myself doing.....maybe preparing for war. I just feel like we have been in this situation before........A-HA!!!! WE have! Thank you for sharing in this brief moment with me hehehe.