Thursday, May 15, 2008

Migraines, joint pain, tightness in my chest, difficulty breathing, faintness and nausea, loss of appetite, fatigue, lack of energy, mood swings............

Part of me can not believe I am here again.......in all this pain. My boys have been clingy, moody, fatigued, sleeping long and confused. My neighbours have become more sluggish and fatigued and I am not impressed with the lack of progress. There has already been to inspection visits and they "plan" on coming back to do a spore test now..........this getting to be risky now and I know I may have to leave this place and go stay with my folks if it's not resolved soon.

Today was to be a workout day, but I dove into the house head first instead (I am doing my workout tomorrow). I raced to it and got 'er done! It was well needed and man am I thankful for that "inbalance" to motivate me. We needed a purge and I am ready for the change that will follow. Biggest things that I have noticed today? ........I did not eat to numb the pain. I did not spin out with rage, but attacked the task instead. I am resolved that we do need to move into a bigger space (with a garage for the hubby). I took the time to think about the situation instead of becoming overwhelmed and frustrated. I gave up the idea of getting everything done the way I wanted to and gave time to my kids, my neighbours and kept my playdate with my friend (at our house!). There wasn't much more I could do. And as much as I want to get rid of more, I can't in good conscience just throw out all the kids stuff for the sake of more "space". I want it to find a good home.

Anyways, my head is throbbing and I guess it's dinner time (I can't recognize my hunger cues today), so it's time toget some dinner going. Have a great evening!

No comments: