Saturday, June 28, 2008

Date night



Well, I wore the dress and shoes. It was a fun outfit and a good evening. I went out to get some blood work done that afternoon and stopped to see a friend for lunch. I get to alter her wedding dress......fun! When me and the boys got home, we had a little bit of time to have dinner and be out the door to Nana and Papa's place. We had chicken and asparagus for dinner as it was the quickest thing I could prep and still give myself time to get ready. My sister came and picked them up instead, but we still wanted to get in to see an early show. We saw "Forbidden Kingdom" with Jackie Chan and Jet Li (hehe fun movie) and then went for ice cream at Baskin Robbins. I got a scoop of almond chocolate fudge and it was perfect. I tried a couple other flavours, but I was done with them after the little taste......way too sweet. Very simple date....it was cool.

No comments: