Saturday, June 21, 2008

Well, I set my new goals over a month ago. I bought the jeans to get into (LOL and the corresponding wardrobe to fit.....ALL on sale of course) and I also was blessed with the opportunity to buy TT at a price that didn't bust my budget. First thing I did, Bikini Ready Abs. SO for the last 5 weeks (I was sick for one week) I put into it. It was awesome. Loved the change in pace, loved the workouts and loved the changes I was seeing. And although I was able to do up the jeans after 3 weeks, I still had the muffin heheh. Now, I am going to do something I haven't done before.


Now I still have a bit muffin, but considering these are now my only pair of jeans that "fit", I am satisfied with wear they are at. I enjoy the fact that my body has transformed tremendously and just in time for my family's next gathering, my son's birthday BBQ. It will be a joy being out in the park in my new body and in front of the camera with my family and friends. As I have looked back over the photos I did take at my sons' parties, I was barely in them. I am going to start taking pictures WITH my sons as Holly has with Tyler. I just love the photos she has shared and was sad to realize I didn't have much of my own.

So here is to new beginnings, summer time, spending quality and healthy time with family and friends, and being a living example of commitment, discipline and healthy choices. To Love and to life.

Elisa

No comments: