Saturday, October 4, 2008

Concerns of air quality and mold toxins

The JOY of it! It's 1 am and as I sit here on the sofa next to our wailing toddler I can't help to think the "illness" we have been experiencing is connected to the mold toxins I have been suspect of coming from my neighbours unit. I haven't been able to pinpoint what I have been ill with. Yesterday it was sore throat, headache and fatigue. Today I have a lingering headache (could be due to a lack of sleep), but I think it is time to raise the level of concern.

What I would pay for peace of mind and to be able to fix the problem that I know exist. To eliminate the concerns and problems and to narrow the options of what is making us ill. I know that my heart is just going out to my children as they are getting frustrated with being ill and after a visit to the doctors, I am actually hoping to hear it is a viral infection of some kind. Something that will phase out and go away and won't continue on for weeks and months as this has.

I have contacted lawyers, condo association, capital and environmental health, contractors and inspectors, Mike Holmes, and a city council member all for help,advice, or assistance and unfortunately I have no recourse. And what pains me the most is to know that others may be in this situation as well and either lose their drive and motivation,stuck with being sick all the time or just move and "leave" the problem for someone else to deal with. I am not going to do that. But what can I really do?
Anyways, back to tending to my son.

No comments: