Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I am blog-hoggin it today, but I am feeling overwhelmed and need to get some thoughts out.
As I was eating the seeds of pomegranate, my son was crying for every little thing. And I realized as he was crying unyieldingly about not being able to put his pants on, I realized he has taken on my tears. And I began to sob with him as I comforted him. He had full sympathy for what I was going through. There are many expectations on me atm and it is getting to be a bit unrealistic and I am getting angry as I have lost my focus and it seems no matter what I do, it is not enough to satisfy. I have sacrificed sleep and have resorted to napping to get my rest in. I eat on the go and use ClubFYM time to get food in. I have become overtasked and if I could have a team around me I would have:
One to do laundry.
One to go out and work haha (gotta pay for the extra people)
One to do the dishes and cooking and grocery shopping.
One to meet the needs of my boys.
One to help me to paint, move furniture, and other handy work.

Many seeds to get the job done. I would like to think that things will improve however it may be necessary to go through this extreme in order for change to happen.
Anyways, that's all for now. Off to paint, move furniture, and get lunch going HAHAHA!

HUGS!!

No comments: