Wednesday, January 7, 2009

09 NYTC Starting stats











Name: Elisa Sterling-Cowan Age: 33
Weight: 145 lbs
Height: 5'5" to 5'6"
Arms: 11"
Chest (above breast): 33"
Chest (under breast): 31"
Waist: 29"
Abdomen: 30.5"
Hips: 36"
Thighs: 21 1/2"
Calves: 15"

My Goal: To hit it with intensity and focus. I want to set the foundation of success and accomplishment to jump off in other areas of my life. I want to increase my strength using pullups and my 3 year old as a guide (how long/far I can carry him) . I want get back to my nutritional convictions. Over the last few months I have made best scenario choices and I would prefer to just eat as I would like to nourish my body best (if that makes sense). As much as I want to plan my meals, I will have to gauge that with other priorities in my life, but I will try new recipes and set a schedule for the times that we will be eating through the day and will aim to cook dinner by lunch time and maximize when I am most energetic in the day. I want to tackle what I have been putting off and be a woman of action and get back to perseverance and discipline.

No comments: