Thursday, February 5, 2009

ROAD TRIP to Calgary!!!.....4 week results

  • Posted by Elisa on February 5, 2009 at 1:23pm

    I'm excited that after years, we are finally heading South to Calgary for the weekend. It will be a welcome break from a lot of things including time with my hubby HAHA. He'll be going winter camping with the brothers (Male bonding ....grunt, grunt!) from the Calgary church and I will be visiting with friends in the city and be in fellowship with our church family before we head back up Sunday evening. Ahhhh, what a feeling =D.
    Also, I began week 5 of the NYTC and I wanted to say YEAH!!! Love the deadlifts!!! Love the fly!!! And LOVE the way my lower back looks. My skin is looser, my tummy looks flatter, and I like my shape =D. I have no excuse for not getting in a workout really. I started my FYM journey with 2 minutes a day! It's what you make of it. I know that I can through in pushups or squats throughout my day. But at this time I am choosing to get the full benefit of how the FYM workouts are laid out as I know they yield results with my body.I'm still getting back to it, but I am thankful for where I am at with my focus at this time as I am able to share the time line with all the other tasks on hand atm. I'm going into business it looks like and it is just the beginning. So many options to work with. I am really enjoying my move to the advanced workouts and glad that my body is primed and trusting in me to give it what it wants and needs. My body trusts that I will protect it from harm and when I slip, it jumps in to help (not sure what I ate or was triggered by the other day, but always thankful for the additional cleaning hehe).

    A picture of me in one of the goal jeans (don't let the picture fool you these are SNUG 80's style)...TRUE to life skinny jeans, but really warm in cold weather HAHA. I bought all the jeans SNUG,so I have no option,but to stay as I am or get a little leaner and THAT is my physical goal. And Mary, I got the brown boots....not as sexy as the black ones and I think that is a good thing HAHA (pssssst). I can't WAIT to see ME after 12 weeks let alone all the other women in this challenge. This ROCKS!

    Results so far:
    Weight: 145 lbs down to 140 lbs
    Arms: 11" down to 10 3/4"
    Chest (above breast): 33" up to 34"
    Chest (under breast): 31" up to 32"
    Waist: 29" down to 28 1/2"
    Abdomen: 30 1/2" down to 30 1/4"
    Hips: 36" up to 36 1/2"
    Thighs: 21 1/2" up to 22"
    Calves: 15" same
  • Tags: friends, goal, results, trip

    No comments: