Thursday, November 6, 2008

WOW! What an awesome week! What hope and change for the future, what promotion of unity, what strength of heart, what intense passion and struggle realized .....WOW!

Congratulations to all the success that each of us have accomplished and thanks to everyone who voted for me and to all who provided their wonderful support to help me through and the other women here as well. As this group of wonderful women sought to encourage others in need, it left no room for not doing the same and including myself in the process.

We aren't done yet as we know life is still going and I hope that this celebratory time will encourage more confidence, more commitment, more positive thinking, more support and more love to go around.

Let us ALL seek to do better and love more and leave fear behind and walk forward into bright futures full of success. It does take work, but with many hands and hearts to help, we CAN do anything.

Again, I thank God for such a wonderful example to live by and continue to strive for. Thanks for letting me live out love and life to the fullest.

Keep it UP!!

P.S. Thanks Holly for taking the first step and sharing this journey with us. Much love and gratitude to you.

P.P.S.
I guess I really should get some undergarments in my size heheh.....no excuse now!

No comments: