Friday, April 17, 2009

WOW! I am so thankful!....an update on life

(Disclaimer LONG 4-day update :lol: )

Ok, I am on a gratitude HIGH right now and it is awesome!! I was ill from the air on Monday and it was also the day that my friend had booked to come and hang out. So we went for a drive to look at the house that we have an accepted offer on. We had the kids in the back since her daughter and my older son had the day off from school and it was like old times. I am grateful to have her as a friend as I am really enjoying the fact that I get to share in how she grows as a woman and mother and how our kids are growing as friends together.

We drove around the house and noticed it's details. We discussed how we would use the yard and do the gardening.....all positive images of a time enjoyed in a new home. Now this was also the same day that the conditions for financing were to expire.....and we had not heard any final words on the mortgage being fully approved yet. We were on the hinge of knowing whether or not the sale would be finalized and we could move on to a more productive environment and live a new phase of our lives.

After that day, I was seriously struggling to breath, had a severe migraine to a point I didn't want to open my eyes, my body ached and I was chilled to the bone. I had no appetite and the worst point was, I could not take care of my kids. I took a long time to clue in to the fact that last year I had similar symptoms, (Update on Toxicity....) but not this bad. I finally made it upstairs to bed and as I continued to rest (think I was down for about 14 + hours), I was grateful I had enough breath to still be breathing. The following day I was much better, but as I came down the stairs I was confirmed of the source of illness.... the same toxins from last year....spring was in full "blooom" again. I opened all the windows and put on my winter coat and packed. And when I could, I made phone calls to get more information and more action taken on fixing the pending problem. It HAS to be possible as I know we had the same repairs done to our own condo. I booked a doctors appointment and I was going to see about my symptoms.

Yesterday I had the appointment and the doctor didn't even know me. She asked me questions that were in the file in front of her. I have been there on a frequent basis over the last 2 years and reception is familiar with me and my family, but the doctor isn't. I assumed that something major was going on in her life, but also concluded it was time to keep my eyes and ears open for another practitioner that I can work with to the benefit of me and my family in a progressive manner, not just someone that will write me a prescription when that was not what I asked for. And to top it all off, being out of the house my symptoms were greatly improve in just a half hour span.....nothing much to report I guess by the time I was checked out. Glad that I heal and recover so quickly. :wink: The pluses of yesterday were numerous though as my mom drove me to my appointment, then to pick up my son, to storage, and then to my son's appointment. After the encouraging time spent with my mom and my boys (and a casting director making sure to tell me before she went in for her son's appointment ...."Your boys are beautiful....DON'T WASTE IT!") I asked my mom if she wanted to go see the house.

Well, after coming down to the very hour where we would have to say "no" on removing the condition on our offer and being refused the phone call, to the edge of having to admit my hubby by ambulance to the hospital for anxiety attack, heart break, and severe depression, we got the call saying "Congratulations!" God pushed us to the EDGE of our faith I tell you. (.....movie script in the works hahaha.) So as my mom pulled up in front of the house, there it was! GOLDEN! The SOLD sign! We parked in front and went right to work.......checking out what plants were in the garden HAHA. It's my time for giving love to nature and I wanted to see what wonderful gifts would bloom over the summer.....daffs, peonies, lilies....ALL good!

SO with all the pressing details of life that have arisen over the last 4 days, there has been so many wonderful things to be thankful for and to remind me that it's is always worth it to keep on steppin!

(P.S. and eating supportively helps to recover quickly)

No comments: