Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Victoria's Secret sweaters......



As promised these are photos of me in the sweaters I received from Victoria's Secret. My hubby took the photos (he always seems to be in a rush HAHA....no glamorous photo shoot here).The sweaters are thicker than I imagined which is good since the cold weather just started here this week. The one lace top didn't work out as it has a "nude" lining and looks a little off with my darker skin tone (like wearing the wrong shade of foundation haha).....it was also a little snug on my muscular (insert Arnold accent) arms hehe. It was my first time ordering clothes online so not bad for a first time =D. I have ordered online before, but only after trying it on in the store.

Tips that were shared with me on ordering from VS......sign up for the emails as there are a lot of additional promotions that way. Also, get the catalog (for the same reason). They have a lot of nice clothes and I may consider ordering from them in the future. Thanks Holly and ClubFYM for the gift =D!


Elisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW you look hot in them jeans!